We bring the best quality data directly from the MLS® system, and NTREIS®, and before we can show you photos and prices of
sold homes, or exclusive listing information, our MLS (Multiple Listing Service) data providers require you to acknowledge
that you're agreeing to the following terms:
- You have no financial obligation to Rechat® by agreeing to the terms
- You are entering into a lawful consumer-broker relationship with Rechat® as defined by applicable state law. You have no obligation to work with Rechat® and you can terminate your account with Rechat any time.
- Any information you obtain from the Rechat® apps are intended for your personal, non-commercial use.
- You have a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale, or lease of real estate on the Rechat® apps.
- You will not copy, redistribute, or retransmit any of the information provided except in connection with your consideration of the purchase or sale of an individual property.
- You acknowledge that the individual multiple listing service (MLS®), which supplies the listing data, owns such data and you acknowledge the validity of the MLS's copyright to such data.
- Rechat® also explicitly authorizes MLS® employees, MLS® members, or their duly authorized representatives to access Rechat’s website for the purposes of verifying compliance with MLS® rules and monitoring the display of Participants' listings on Rechat’s apps.
The Rechat Team